posted May 11, 2020Willow Valley Property Management and Development
People, Opportunities, Relationships... Come Join Our TEAM! We value and take care of our Team Members and provide a safe and friendly environment in which to work.
This position requires the team member to maintain the grounds of commercial and public property by performing the duties listed below. This position is required to be friendly, outgoing and responsive and to Guests, Residents, Tenants and the general public’s questions providing excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Coordinates annual flower program. Contacts growers to check prices and condition of plants.
· Helps with planting selection.
· Trims and edges around walks, flower beds, and walls.
· Mulch and maintains landscape beds.
· Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth or remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs. Inspects and diagnosis insect and disease problems on ornamental trees and shrubs.
· Rakes and removes leaves.
· Waters lawns, shrubs and annuals.
· Shovels snow from walks and driveways, operates snow removal equipment, spreads salt on public passage ways to prevent ice buildup.
· Helps guests, residents, and public with questions and directions.
· Assists in overseeing special projects and seasonal Team Members.
· Picks up and removes litter from trash receptacles, parking lots, and turf areas.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Required to have a PA driver’s license
Pennsylvania Commercial Pesticide Applicators License in turf and ornamental categories, preferred
Whether you are looking to rent a townhome or apartment, to lease a commercial property, or to build a brand new one, Willow Valley Associates offers an ideal place to do business and to call home in Lancaster County. Willow Valley Property Management & Development offers a diverse portfolio of residential, multi-suite facilities, retail, medical and office space and commercially zoned land situated in the highly desirable community of West Lampeter Township. In addition, projects in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania extend the Willow Valley commitment to excellence in Dauphin County. Our experience in Property Development and Management have made us a leader in Central Pennsylvania and built on our reputation for superior service and success in all areas of business.
Among our departments, Landscape Services creates and maintains all of the Willow Valley Associates landscaping throughout the year. Seasonal flowers such as tulips, annuals and mums are planted yearly to enhance the Willow Valley properties. This team designs and maintains all of the interior and exterior holiday trees and lights. This team has branched out to maintain several local residential and condominium communities in our area.
We also manage the Maintenance Departments of many Willow Valley Associates properties - including the DoubleTree Resort, Willow Valley Shopping Square, Willow Woods Apartments and Townhomes, Willow Valley Business & Medical Center. Our experienced and friendly team handles tenant, resident and guest calls 24/7.