Daily oversight of the food & beverage operations and staff. Ensures compliance with policies and procedures. Ensures guest service standards are adhered to by staff.
- The responsibilities include and adhere to implementing and following of all policies of the department and company.
- Supervises and assists in daily training of managers and hourly employees and maintains open communication between all personnel working in department.
- Maintains appropriate beverage/food inventories and quality control with the service of alcohol.
- Ensures quality control and timeliness of beverage/food service.
- Assists in controlling labor/beverage/food cost for department.
- Knowledge of safety procedures to ensure employee and guest safety.
- Understands all PLCB regulations and ensures compliance of all applicable liquor laws for the department.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state gaming regulations.
- Achieves budgeted revenues, control expenses and labor costs, and maximize profitability within all areas of food & beverage outlets.
- Maintains company operating standards.
- Demonstrates professionalism that reflects our brand and company values.
- Responds to guest trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Create, recommend and implement promotions and ideas to capture more in-house guests and a larger share of local market.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- Must be Serv-Safe and RAMP certified.
- Three full years of employment in related position.
- Requires thorough knowledge of restaurant/bar practices and procedures.
- Must be able to work in smoke filled environments.
- Must have full working knowledge of POS.
- Must be able to qualify for and maintain licensure as required by Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- Must have knowledge of approved Responsible Gaming Program.
- Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.