Posted January 13, 2021Winstar World Casino Hotel
Are you a career driven individual? If so, we want you to join our team! Come grow with us!
Responsible for ensuring that all cleaned guest rooms have been properly cleaned, and stocked with amenities in accordance with hotel, company and brand standards.
• Responsible for conducting daily inspections of all areas cleaned by the Housekeeping Department including the guest rooms and public areas. Records all relevant information on the Housekeeping Inspection Report.
• Responsible for distributing to the Room Attendants any new items that are to be stocked in the guest rooms.
• Responsible for notifying the Maintenance Department of any necessary repairs or maintenance work via the completion of maintenance work orders or verbal communication.
• Responsible assisting Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper in conducting room attendant training to improve weak areas reflected in the individual’s performance evaluations.
• Responsible for assisting the Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper in completing room assignments for the Room Attendants from the Housekeeping Report.
• Responsible for serving as the Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper in their absence for days off, sick, vacation or other.
• Responsible for assisting in cleaning rooms or public areas and performing laundry functions as workload may require.
• Responsible for wear appropriate uniform and maintain personal cleanliness.
• Responsible for performing “other” duties as assigned by management.
• Must be able to occasionally lift and carry boxes, and equipment weighing up to 40 pounds.
• Must be able to read and write basic English in order to complete necessary paperwork.
• Must be able to stand and exert well paced mobility for periods of up to four hours in length. Requires sitting, bending, stooping, climbing, keeling, reaching, and visual acuity.
• Must be able to physically accomplish all housekeeping functions enabling one to “pitch-in” as needed.
• Must have prior experience as a Room Attendant.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
· Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations.
· Must be able to lift and carry upwards to 25 pounds.
· Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
· Manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment, including 10 key adding machines, personal computers, fax machines, and photo copiers.
· Read, write, speak, and understand English.
· Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations.
· Respond to visual and aural cues
· Work in cold & hot temperatures
· Possibly be exposed to second hand smoke
When you walk into the WinStar World Casino Hotel from the casino gaming floor, you enter a new and exciting destination. With attractive guest rooms and deluxe suites, choose from 1399 rooms that fit your taste and comfort. Inside you’ll find sensational amenities and state-of-the-art facilities. The hotel offers all of the luxuries of home, plus some extras like complimentary turn-down service upon request. You will find several wonderful amenities: Terrace View Café offering an array of delicious selections 24 hours a day, Rotunda Bar and Pool Bar serving cocktails and light food. Enjoy some shopping at one of our two gift shops. Enjoy our state of the art physical fitness room and then relax by your choice of resort-style two pools.
Winston Hospitality is a creative, energetic and passionate company, dedicated to the highest standard of service and quality in the hospitality industry. Winston Hospitality has built a reputation in the industry for developing and operating hotels with an emphasis on quality and a focus on long-term financial success.
Winston Hospitality offers many hospitality services, including management, development, rehabilitation, repositioning, and hotel ownership. Our senior management team brings years of experience and a wealth of knowledge to each of these areas and is strongly committed to ensuring the satisfaction of our guests and of our partners.