Position Summary: Assist Front Office management in supervising daily activities in the Front Office, including Front Desk, Concierge, Bell Stand, Valet, and Service Express. Help to ensure optimal guest experience and smooth operation of the Front Office.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Drug Free Workplace
Kolter Hospitality participates in E-Verify
Education:High school diploma or GED plus 2 years’ administrative hotel front desk experience or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the above skills, knowledge and ability.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ hotel/resort experience at the front desk is preferred or other hospitality guest service experience.
Hours required: Scheduled days and time vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends.
● Ability to follow directions and handle stress with ease.
● Able to handle cash or credit card transactions.
● Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office and Outlook applications. General office equipment and cash register operation knowledge is expected.
● Able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
● Able to push, pull, carry, bending, stooping and upward reaching motions.
● Able to work in a team and be detailed oriented.
● Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
Overlooking Sarasota Bay, in the midst of the vibrant arts district, our lavish accommodation features sophisticated touches designed to make your stay exceptional. Sink into your Westin Heavenly® Bed for a great night's rest, with stunning views from your floor to ceiling window and deluxe amenities. Pamper yourself in our spa, swim in our rooftop pool, exercise in our 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio or take your workout on the road with our RUNWESTIN™ and New Balance Gear Lending programs. Savor creative cuisine in our restaurant or sip craft cocktails on our rooftop bar. If work or an event brings you to our hotel, you'll find exceptional venues filled with natural daylight, comprehensive technology, custom catering and a team of experts on hand to assist with whatever you need to succeed. Whether joining us for vacation or traveling for business, we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in Sarasota.