Posted June 22, 2020Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Hotel Front Desk Associate
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Agent to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help create a home away from home atmosphere for our guests.
* Provide a positive and friendly customer service attitude to all guests
* Perform all check-in and check-out tasks, as well as shift requirements
* Is able to provide area information, suggestions and directions as needed
* Manage online and phone reservations
* Consistently and accurately use the front desk reporting system to document guest requests, complaints or shift follow ups
* Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
* Register guests collecting necessary information such as contact details and reservation preferences
* Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
* Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
* Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
* Maintains complete and up to date inventory records and is able to provide them to upper management as requested
* Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
* Liaise with the sales department to upsell additional facilities and services and gather guest information to gain more occupancy.
* Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
* Performs other reasonable related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor (FDS) and management including, but not limited to folding laundry, houseman duties at breakfast, assisting other departments, etc.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Some college preferred
* Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
* Customer service attitude
* Work well under pressure in a seasonally fast paced environment
* Strong ability to multi task
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Reliable transportation
* Flexible availability for shifts
Required Work Hours
* Holidays and Weekends
* 7am – 3pm (Morning Shift)
* 3pm – 11pm (Evening Shift)
* 11pm – 7am (Night Audit)
Ideally located between Pensacola and Pensacola Beach, our modern hotel in Gulf Breeze, FL allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds. Spend an afternoon strolling along our coastline on the sugary white sands of Pensacola Beach, visit a nearby art gallery, charter a fishing trip, take a swing at one of our golf courses, or play a game at the neighboring baseball stadium. The Andrews Institute for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine is also within walking distance.
Relax in your guest room or suite, and enjoy a great night’s sleep on our clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Each room in our hotel in Gulf Breeze, FL features thoughtful comforts and amenities, including a 42-inch LCD TV and free WiFi. Start your day with Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Savor one of our famous fresh-baked waffles, or try the hearty oatmeal. If you’re in a rush, pick up a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday. Stay connected to family and friends back home with free WiFi access throughout the hotel. Work out in the complimentary, 24-hour fitness center, or take a dip in our outdoor spa-like swimming pool.