Joella's Hot Chicken is growing and always looking for great people to join our team! We are on a mission to bring people the best Southern hospitality and cuisine and we take pride in serving our award-winning, made-in-house menu items.
- Maintain proper speed and accuracy during all volumes
- Prepare all sauced chicken according to Joella's food quality standards
- Effective communication with the expeditor / Keep MOD informed on any chicken outages or quality issues
- Ensure FIFO rotation of all products / Communicate with the MOD on product levels
- Follow and maintain Joella's plating and packaging procedures
- Performs other job functions as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 year in restaurant/kitchen service role
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Self-starting personality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of restaurant/kitchen operations
Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Joella's is an Equal Opportunity Employer