$15/hour - Wage
At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
- Cleans and sanitizes all assigned areas in accordance with company policies, county, state and federal health requirements including: restaurants and other food venues, kitchen, lobby, lounge, restrooms, gaming machine exterior, ashtrays, furniture, walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, sills, corridors, elevators, and stairways
- Operates floor care equipment and other equipment related to this work.
- Cleans floors, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Picks up trash around the exterior of building and the parking lot.
- Stocks, maintains and secures all storerooms with all needed supplies and equipment.
- Uses ladder to reach high areas for cleaning.
- Removes all trash from casino daily. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Pressure washes various walks, ramps, mats and equipment.
- Performs special projects as directed.
- Works in a manner, which will cause the least amount of disturbance to the guest, observing guest privacy and requests.
- Records and reports any maintenance problems found.
- Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
- Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional guest service and communication skills required.
- At least one month related experience is required
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B gaming license with the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency (TGA).
- Washington State Driver’s License or valid state driver’s license from another state.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement with the ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.