Posted June 19, 2020Angel of the Winds Casino Resort
At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
• Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Operate cash register accurately.
• Prepare, stock, and clean work area.
• Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend and preparation descriptions
• May assist other food and beverage areas as needed.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional guest service skills required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and outside business contacts.
• Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Prior cash handling and point of sale experience desired.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Food Handler’s Card.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement daily with sedentary work, occasional bending and crouching. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.