At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
- Maintains the hotel rooms to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests.
- Prepare and maintain cleaning cart with supplies for efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets, fixtures in rooms, and hallways.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings.
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilets, sink, mirrors and walls in order to have a clean and sanitary guest restroom.
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks literature for arriving guests.
- Strips bed of all linens and remakes with fresh linens.
- Wipe down closet (door, handle and shelves) and restocking the guest room supplies.
- Inspects door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and immediately alerts security to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and employees.
- Document any deficiencies, including mechanical and electrical problems from the guest’s room and report to the housekeeping supervisor.
- Label and submit all lost and found items to the housekeeping supervisor immediately.
- Respects guest privacy and maintains confidentiality.
- Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional guest service skills required.
- One to three months experience in the hospitality/cleaning field preferred.
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products, and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, and managers.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires the ability to walk, bend, crouch, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning for up to 8 hours in length. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis and have the ability to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 100 pounds. Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and visual acuity. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.