At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
- Sorts, pre-treats, washes, dries, presses, folds, and delivers hotel linens.
- Responds to requests from guests and hotel staff in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensures washers and dryers operate properly and informs management or maintenance of any malfunctions or problems.
- Keep laundry area clean and maintain linen cart and supplies in a neat and organized manner.
- Label and submit all lost and found items to the housekeeping supervisor immediately.
- Attends all mandatory department, casino and/or training meetings.
- Follows all department and casino policies, procedures, and regulations as required.
- Ensures compliance with Tribal, State, Federal, and NIGC regulations.
- Ensures control/protection of company assets as applicable.
- Respects guest privacy and maintains confidentiality.
- Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional guest service skills required.
- One to three months experience in the hospitality/cleaning field preferred.
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products, and operation of standard laundry equipment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, and managers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. Must be able to lift 25-30 lbs and occasionally 50 lbs. with assistance. This position spends the majority of the day standing, carrying and walking with occasional crouching / bending and some repetitive movement using arms, wrists and hands. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.