Come see the opportunities that we have to offer!
Responsible for posting and balancing room folio charges. Maintain files and reset systems for next day operations. Greets and assists with late guest arrivals and departures by handling guest check-ins and check-outs while providing prompt and courteous service, including receiving telephone calls, guest requests, guest reservations, fax and ensuring complete guest satisfaction during PM shift.
• Run audit reports/journals from Front Office Systems.
• Prepares daily revenue reports by auditing system accounts and journals.
• Makes corrections and adjustments and handles all computer problems that might occur throughout shift.
• Input all revenue, expenses, and allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary.
• Balances all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
• Ensures that all reports and back-up vouchers are complete and filed properly.
• Ensures that all necessary copies of documents/back-up and reports of daily work are sent to the proper person handling A/R, A/P, and Payroll.
• Reviews and corrects discrepancies in the Front Desk System.
• Ensures complete guest satisfaction.
• Check-in and check-out of the guest.
• Complete guest registration process.
• Must be familiar with computer systems for guest reservation information.
• Must verify and imprint guest credit cards for authorization.
• Must be well versed in cash handling and accurately balance house bank.
• Assigns guests rooms based on preferences and availability.
• Drives the Revenue Management process.
• Handling guest concerns in a tactful manner and achieving resolution.
• Answers questions in regards to the hotels facilities and services.
• Answering telephones and booking reservations.
• Answering Guest inquiries i.e. directions.
• Recommending local area restaurants, points of interest, or needs for transportation.
• Handling guest needs.
• Maintaining cleanliness of front desk, lobby and back office.
• Following up with Guest check-ins, complaints, and other requests.
• Interacting with other departments and employees to ensure a good working relationship or for guest needs.
• Understands all Emergency procedures for incidents, accidents, fire, safety, or criminal activity.
• Participates on the hotel Safety Committee.
• Ensures that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for Property, Product, and People.
• Must be able to work all shifts or varying schedules to support business needs.
• Ensures Security for the hotel’s customers, employees, and property assets.
• Supports established policies and procedures for WinStar World Hotel and the hotel’s brand.
Full-time employees are eligible to participate in the company medical, dental, vision, Life and 401K plans. Paid vacation and personal time off.
Recently renovated with beautiful accents and modern amenities, The Inn at WinStar is perfect for those looking for comfort and convenience in a smaller intimate environment. The Inn offers a variety of lovely amenities for guests to enjoy including spacious accommodations, pet-friendly rooms and 24-hour shuttle service. Suites are also available for an even more comfortable experience. Compliment your WinStar experience by staying at this quaint and cozy inn.