At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
- Promotes morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Responsible for providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Will act as a Cage Cashier, Employee Banker or Vault Cashier as needed.
- Learns, comprehends, and complies with all company policies and procedures, Tribal, State, and Federal Regulations, Title 31 requirements, and IRS reporting guidelines and forms.
- Ensures all facets of the Cage comply with all established regulations and policies.
- Oversees cage functions during assigned shift.
- Safeguards Angel of the Winds Casino’s bankroll.
- Supervises and monitors the performance of Cage employees, handle problems and/or grievances of employees/guests, and reports or concerns issues to Shift Manager or Department Manager during assigned shift.
- Reviews work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service and performance.
- Responsible for the training, mentoring, and overall performance of Cage employees under their direct supervision.
- Assist with disputes, paper fills, and ticket jams associated with kiosks and coin machine as needed.
- Oversees accurate and timely shift change preparation for the Cage department.
- Ensures kiosks are dropped and balanced as required.
- Verifies jackpot payouts as required.
- Administers daily cash receipts and disbursements, verifies transactions as required, reviews variances per established policies.
- Monitors MTL/MIL in accordance with Title 31 regulations including transaction entry, accuracy, and required documentation.
- Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional guest service skills required.
- Two years’ heavy cash handling experience and/or casino experience; supervisory experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skill in solving practical problems and dealing with situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment dealing with sensitive issues and maintain confidentially with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization, guests, and outside business contacts.
- Proven intermediate skills in Windows, MS Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and experience with database systems. Ability to prepare and interpret reports, correspondence, charts, forms and other information and instructions.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class A gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time and/or walk frequently throughout the large facility. Repetitive movements required from hands and fingers with the occasional bending from the waist. The position requires exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 5 pounds of force constantly to move objects. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.