GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Oversee the daily function of the Executive Offices and reception area. Responsibilities include organizing daily schedules, arranging meetings, stock supplies, welcome guests, support the team working throughout the Executive Office area. Report daily to General Manager and support the daily function of the Executive Offices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and prioritize schedule for General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Support and assist associates working throughout the Executive Office area.
- Review, revise and maintain files for contracts, purchase orders, memos, invoices and applications.
- Manage, approve, audit company related charges for General Manager and provide all backup, send to accounting.
- Provide end of month financial reports and submissions for purchases and expense reports.
- Create and distribute internal and external memos.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing.
- Plan and implement any request for executive meetings and manage the schedules for the Executive meeting rooms.
- Update and keep track of political and charitable contributions
- Work with General Manager and accounting to manage donations.
- Manage the Gift certificate request process and responsible for preparing and issuing Gift Certificates with the General Managers approval.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains General Managers appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes assigned projects and follow-up as needed.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain all supplies for the Executive Offices. Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures smooth operation of Executive Office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works with various departments and leaders to help teams with projects and assignments
- Review weekly checks for general Manager Authorization and signature
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization, and work with Engineering and Housekeeping to address any issues with the offices and hotel in general.
- Work closely with the associates and management to support their daily operational needs.
- Liaise between the management, associates and executive team and provide insight into any areas in need of support or with concerns.
- Prioritize urgent items, organize as necessary.
- Assists in any special projects that the General Manager assigns.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Any and all reasonable requests of management
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- AA degree in Business Management or Hospitality preferred
- 2 years of office administrative experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Office
- Must possess exceptional phone etiquette skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as the schedule permits
- Sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl occasionally.
- Frequently use hands for keyboard and arms to reach.
- Heavy work – Occasionally lift and/ or move up to 30lbs of force.
- Light work - Frequently lift and move up to 10lbs.
We participate in E-Verify