Miraval Austin is seeking Part Time Creative Expression Specialists to join our team. This position is accountable for facilitating Integrative Wellbeing programming in the form of workshops and lectures as well as providing one-on-one consultation services to help Miraval guests discover balance and nurture wellbeing. At this time Miraval Austin is focused on Creative Expressionist programing centered around Art Therapy, Crafts, and Photography.
- Provide a variety of lectures, workshops and classes for Miraval guests
- Provide one-on-one guest consultations on lifestyle issues
- Maintain materials used in facilitation of programs
- Develop new curriculum, as well as manage changes and improvements to existing programs based on current research
- Manage attendance numbers for facilitated classes
- Participate in additional Miraval programs as needed
- Must be able to respond to a wide variety of individual guest needs in the areas of lifestyle management:
- be familiar with health and wellness issues and be able to respond appropriately
- be familiar with community, national and international resources for a variety of guest needs
- be able to relate empathically and helpfully to individual guests
- be able to meaningfully facilitate groups and workshops
- possess good communication and public speaking skills
- understand, practice and model mindfulness
- Fulfills marketing requests (article requests, blog posts, etc.)
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package including
- Robust PTO plan.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time colleagues.
- Free parking and colleague meal.
- Complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
- Use of facilities, ability to participate in classes, and discounts on Spa services.
- 401(k) and ESPP.
Miraval colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
- Polished and professional physical presentation, appropriate for brand representation
- Computer proficiency including effective use of email, routine database activity, word processing, graphics and spreadsheets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable service skills with keen ability to foster and grow client relationships
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in integrative health and wellness focused programs, preferably in a spa or resort setting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in independent practice and/or facilitating groups