Be a part of a transforming hotel and the best within the market!
Kindly only apply if you have:
- Opera Experience
- Night Audit Experience 1+ years
- Are able to work flexible graveyard shifts
SUMMARY: Audit, balance and report on the various areas of the hotel (e.g. food & beverage outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information and to ensure policies and procedures are followed and to prevent fraud.
HOTEL VALUES: This description of responsibilities is simply intended to provide basic guidance to outline a minimum standard of performance.
The hotel values a LOU attitude, where an employee is encouraged to Lead, take Ownership, and deal with situations of all kinds with a sense of Urgency. While this document describes the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job, we encourage and expect our team to go above and beyond the minimum standards at all times to show concern and care for the guest, co-workers and managers. The hotel believes in a culture where team members help each other, and work together in an environment where the most important task is providing exceptional service to guests, at all times.
As a result, this is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people in this job.
1. Audit, balance and report on all food and beverage outlets' (e.g. restaurants, lounges, banquets, room service) cash and credit operations to include but not limited to checks, over/short figures/tally sheets, deposits, counts, house charges, promotional materials, postings, etc. and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely information. (30%)
2. Audit, balance, post and report on the front desk to include but not limited to; room charges, phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc. to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed. (25%)
3. Audit, balance and prepare, verify and report on Room information to provide rooms management with a picture of how they are performing. (20%)
4. Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports. (5%)
5. Balance and close all bank ticket codes, daily. (5%)
6. Run night audit nightly after insuring all revenues are in balance. (5%)
7. Perform the duties of a Front Desk Clerk including express checkouts. (5%)
Visitors can stay in the heart of Minneapolis’ business center and be connected to a climate-controlled skyway that allows easy access to the prominent Minneapolis Convention Center. The Grand Hotel Minneapolis keeps guests near the city’s robust entertainment hub that includes being steps away from U.S. Bank Stadium and Target Field.
We offer 154 newly renovated boutique urban spaces, including spacious suites, on Second Avenue South in the bustling center of Minneapolis.
7000 sq.ft of fitness space with meeting spaces.