WE ARE 100% NON-SMOKING!
We are looking for experienced dealers for Craps and Baccarat!
At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
- Greets all guests immediately in a friendly, professional, sincere and attentive manner.
- Remains calm and attentive, especially during heavy casino activity.
- Responsible for dealing all games and learns new games as they are introduced.
- Arrives at designated work station and/or relieves dealer on time ensuring the flow of the game is not interrupted.
- Maintains a polite, professional and attentive demeanor.
- Communicates any guest complaints, problems or compliments to appropriate supervisory or management staff as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all casino policies and procedures.
- Work nights, weekends, holidays and special events as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional guest service and communication skills required.
- One to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to deal all blackjack. Experience dealing a variety of table games preferred.
- Prerequisite: Must pass an audition to be considered for employment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and multi-tasking environment required.
- Prior cash handling experience required.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class A gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and the State of Washington.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires the ability to stand for extended periods of time through the duration of the shift with repetitive movement through fingers, hands and arms. Occasional reaching. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.