• Provide exceptional guest service to guests, vendors and team members over the phone, radio and in person.
• Provides assistance, directions, and answers questions as needed in a professional courteous manner.
• Stays informed of the company’s safety and emergency action procedures. Assists and monitors evacuation routes.
• Perform work in a safe manner and always maintain a safe and secure environment for fellow employees and guests alike.
• Perform guest identification checks to ensure proper age and identity of guests playing or drinking.
• Observes and monitors guest and employee behavior, reporting any suspicious activity.
• Complete escorts, fills, drops, and other duties assigned in an accurate and timely manner.
• Patrol assigned areas of the property, identifying areas of concern and risk to the company, its employees and guests, or assets. Report any suspicious activity, safety concerns, or areas of risk exposure to management immediately.
• Respectfully prevents entry, warns, or ejects disruptive individuals or individual not allowed by policy or law. Partners with management with investigations disturbances, complaints and accidents.
• Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Performs traffic control during busy times, drawings and/or events.
• Monitor and relay information regarding alarms and systems.
• Maintain a positive and professional image for the casino at all times when performing duties or representing the casino and encourage others to do the same.
• Work nights, weekends, special events and holidays as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional guest service skills required.
• Security experience preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, policies, and procedure manuals.
• Maintain a Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Able to successfully pass CPR, First Aid, AED and MAST certification exams.
• Able to maintain oneself as a credit to the Angel of the Winds Casino Hotel.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class A gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State. Must have a valid Washington state Driver License.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement with the ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift. Occasionally may be asked to assist wheelchairs and luggage. This position may be required to be outside for long periods of time and may be exposed to the outside weather. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.