Posted December 27, 2020WoodSpring Suites St. Paul Woodbury
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Maintains the hotel and hotel rooms in a guest ready state. Works closely with the General Manager and the Head Room Attendant to clean each room and hotel public spaces to brand standards ensuring guest readiness.
Performs a wide variety of cleaning tasks in the hotel including cleaning guest rooms and public spaces. Washes and folds laundry and occasionally performs the duties of the on-call overnight shift. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon business needs.
• Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify rooms and public spaces to be cleaned during shift.
• Maintains an orderly cart utilizing the detailed Cart Program. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items, cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dust pan and mop. Carts should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning of the Room Attendant’s shift.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways so that health standards are met, and the property is clean to company standards.
• Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls, outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
• Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and sprinklers).
* Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces, dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
• Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners, etc.
• Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests, immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.) to the General Manager.
• Notifies General Manager of any maintenance issues.
• Notifies General Manager of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the items.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and organized.
• Washes and folds laundry.
• Other duties as assigned by General Manager
Full job description attached.
975 Weir Drive
Saint Paul, MN 55125
WoodSpring Brands - a collection of 255+ WoodSpring Suites and Value Place extended stay hotels in 38+ states - is part of the extended stay hotel inventory of Choice Hotels International, headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, WoodSpring Brands offers guest 31,000+ rooms - all with kitchens - and 24/7 access to guest laundry rooms, vending machines, and staff support. 110+ locations are 100% smoke-free and 235+ hotels are pet-friendly. WoodSpring Suites are extended stay hotels for good people with practical needs, down-to-earth attitudes and a comfortable style, and who appreciate the value of life’s necessities – done really well.