Posted July 30, 2020DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Nashville is seeking an experienced line cook for our Harmony's Restaurant & Lounge. If you are looking to be a part of an Excellent team focused on providing the highest level of customer service we may have just the job for you!
• Set up stations and collect all necessary supplies to prepare menu for service
• Prepare a variety of foods; meat, seafood, poultry, vegetable, and cold food items
• Arrange sauces and supplementary garnishes for allocated station
• Cover, date and correctly store all bits and pieces and food prep items
• Notify Chef in advance of likely shortages
• Serve menu items compliant with established standards
• Use food preparation tools in accordance with manufactures instructions
• Opening or Close the kitchen correctly and follow the Opening or closing checklist for kitchen stations
• Maintain a prepared and sanitary work area at all times
• Keep the work area fresh all through the shift
• Make sure all storage areas are tidy and all products are stored appropriately
• Constantly use safe and hygienic food handling practices
• Returns dirty food preparation utensils to the appropriate areas
• Assist with all duties as assigned by Executive Chef
• Excellent attitude and passion for product and 6 months of experience in food service or hospitality arena
• Highly skilled in setting up stations inside the restaurant
• Committed to practice, check, and strengthen food safety procedures
• Experienced in managing and upholding a safe working condition
• Able to re-stock all items as required all through shift
• Proven record of delivering outstanding customer service by preparing food items constantly and adhering to all recipe standards
• Demonstrated ability to converse clearly and efficiently with patrons and staff
• Track record of working in a flexible timetable based on employer’s requirements
• Possess food handler’s card or willing to take course for certification if needed.
• Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the manager
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain quick, accurate service and excellent customer relationships
• Proficient in maintaining a safe working environment utilizing food safety plan
• Track record of working efficiently in a fast-paced and noisy environment
compensation: Compensation based on experience
2424 Atrium Way
Nashville, TN 37214-5103
138 Room All Suite
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport is two miles from Nashville International Airport and convenient to the attractions of Nashville, Tennessee, also known as ‘Music City.’ With easy access to I-24, I-440, I-40 and I-65, our hotel provides a great gathering place for both leisure and business travelers.
Our contemporary hotel lobby welcomes travelers with beautiful appointments, connectivity zones, social centers all with an open air feel. In our guest suites, guests will appreciate luxurious bedding and appointments along with a separate and spacious parlor/work area, two 42-inch flat-screen TVs and complimentary basic Wi-Fi. After a good night’s sleep, we invite guests to start their day with breakfast in our casual Harmony Kitchen and Bar. At the end of the day, our guests can burn off some calories in our fitness center, or refresh themselves in our indoor/outdoor pool.
HVMG participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.