At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
• Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
• Assists in the loading and unloading of trucks.
• Counts, sorts and/or weighs incoming goods.
• Delivers goods, supplies and product to designated storage area(s), department(s) and/or user(s).
• Fills orders or issues supplies from stock, routes and delivers items.
• Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
• Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
• Assists Materials/Warehouse Supervisor as needed.
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
• Interacts with internal and external customers in a friendly, professional, and attentive manner.
• Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all products.
• Follows all safety and food safety procedures and guidelines as required.
• Follows all department and casino policies, procedures, and regulations as required.
• Ensures compliance with Tribal, State, Federal, and NIGC regulations.
• Ensures control/protection of company assets as applicable.
• Works days, nights, weekends, special events and holidays as needed.
• Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional guest service skills
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Minimum one-year receiving/warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of receiving and routing procedures required.
• Knowledge of various machinery operations necessary for receiving and delivery of inventory.
• Knowledge of basic purchasing, receiving and inventory control policies, procedures and practices.
• Professional and neat appearance required.
• Ability to work in a challenging environment dealing with sensitive issues and maintain confidentially with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
• Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships and communications with all levels of the organization and outside business contacts.
• Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to write short correspondence.
• Proven intermediate skills in Windows XP, MS Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and experience with database systems. Ability to prepare and read reports, short correspondence, charts, forms and other information and instructions.
• Skill in identifying and resolving problems under pressure conditions.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class A gaming license with the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency (TGA) and the State of Washington.
• Must be able to be insured to drive company or customer vehicles by the company insurance carrier.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Health Card (Food Worker Card).
• Must be able to obtain and maintain an Angel of the Winds’ Certified Forklift Operator’s License (ANSI Standards WAC 296-863 and OROSHA 1910.179) for Class I and Class IV forklifts.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Frequently involves carrying, pushing and pulling 40 to 60 pounds. Occasionally lifts and/or moves 180 pound kegs. Requires repetitive movement with the ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.