Purpose of Position:
The Project Manager provides management and coordination oversight for all phases of projects associated with new operations. Ensures all project tasks are followed and completed on schedule and within budget.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Define, orchestrate and manage project life cycle, delivery cadence, conclusion and follow-up plans.
· Actively contribute to establishing and improving project management practices and delivery frameworks.
· Collaborate with department teams to develop detailed logistic and operational project plans, project timelines, staffing needs, and relevant economic impact decisions.
· Manage activities of active project teams, controlling the indirect management of resources and schedules to ensure timely completion.
· Effectively communicate project expectations and status updates with Management and Team Members in a clear and timely fashion.
· Provides project performance metrics with a focus on status, budgets and projections.
· Conduct meetings, administer Team Member safety, security and quality control programs.
· Coordinate with departments to ensure minimum impact on Casino operations during any new operation projects.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Access to Sensitive Areas: All areas affected by new operations.
Signatory Authority: None.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is required, unless otherwise waived by Executive Management.
· Five (5) years progressive experience in operations management and project coordination.
· Valid Driver License is required.
Must possess excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills. Must have ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Catch the NEW Spirit!
Be part of the exciting entertainment experience at Table Mountain Casino, voted Best Local Casino in Central California. Located in Friant, CA, just 15 minutes north of Fresno, the Casino offers thrilling gaming with 2,000 slot machines, 38 table games, 9 poker tables and a 700-seat Bingo Hall. Delicious dining options in three award-winning restaurants and hot live entertainment make Table Mountain Casino the preferred place to work!
We are seeking Director/Manager/Sous Chef de Cuisine of Restaurant Services. Property features (4) Food and Beverage oultets,Catering and staff of 325. Looking for talented individual with excellent customer service and training background.