At Spruce Peak we have something special. As the premier Vermont mountain community, we live and work surrounded by the natural beauty of the Green Mountains. Our slopeside hotel is gorgeous for year-round adventures, escapes, destination weddings, and more. Our staff prides itself in our teamwork, our high standards, and our diversity. In addition to competitive pay and health benefits, Spruce Peak employees enjoy a host of great benefits, both locally and world-wide, including ski-passes, fitness memberships, and free or discounted stays at Hyatt hotels worldwide. Come join our family, we think you’re special too!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Restaurant Host/Hostesses are responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for dining guests both on the phone and in person. These individuals have the ability to influence the overall restaurant experience by their interactions that include taking down reservations, providing table accommodations and offering menu recommendations. They may also be the final point of contact and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills both on the phone and in person
- Knowledge of computers and reservations systems.
- Ability to follow all restaurant COVID-19 guidelines.
- Flexible schedule to include, mornings, afternoons, evenings, both weekend day and holidays as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to stand and walk for 8-12 hours
This is a great opportunity to begin a career at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for this hostess job, Click Apply Now and complete an application for the Greeter position on the Hyatt Careers Site!