Summary of Key Responsibilies and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
2. Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
3. Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
4. Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
5. Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
6. Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
7. Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
8. Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
9. Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
10. Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Blending sophistication, elegance, and classic southern hospitality with the unique surroundings of Bridge Street Town Centre, The Westin Huntsville is the only AAA Four Diamond rated Huntsville hotel. We continue to thrive as the favorite for business travelers, local clientele, and vacationing visitors. Located within Huntsville's Cummings Research Park, the second largest technology center in the United States, and less than three miles from the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, our hotel offers everything a business traveler demands and everything a vacationer desires. The Westin Huntsville is an integral component of one of Huntsville's finest mixed-use development.