Posted October 12, 2020Horseshoe Bay Resort
As a Pool/Lakeside Restaurant Host/Hostess it is your primary responsibility to take reservations and conduct confirmation calls; as well as, greet, escort and seat guests as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Greet and escort, and seat guests.
• Maintain a courteous and efficient operation of the outlet to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Take reservations and conduct confirmation calls.
• Possess thorough knowledge of food, wine and cocktail menu.
• Demonstrate knowledge of all daily events, times, and locations.
• Participate in daily line up and staff meetings.
• Ensure positive interaction and hospitality procedures with all guests.
• Prefer previous experience in a resort setting.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to listen to the nature of the concern, demonstrate empathy with the customer and provide positive and proactive solutions.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and guests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.