Job Description Summary Enhance the growth of gaming revenues through the development of a targeted customer base by building relationships with premium-valued guests. Promote ACCRS/SRC gaming experiences to high-valued players while ensuring highest quality theoretical attendance and maximum ROI. Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist in the development of guest invitation lists for special events conducted by the Agua Caliente Casino and Spa Resort Casino.
- Convey Players Club program and qualification requirements to prospective gaming guests.
- Assists the Executive Host and Player Development Manger with business development programs to increase visitation to the Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. .
- Assists the Special Events, Slot Department and/or Table Games Department at the Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa with the operation of gaming tournaments.
- Represent the casino at on and off property events in the capacity of a Player Development Host.
- Identify, initiate, and foster relationships with new and loyal guests that are deemed developmental.
- Enhance growth of gaming revenues by developing internal players identified by the Player Development Manager.
- Ensure that all guests are dealt with in an efficient and courteous manner. Resolve customer complaints and issues effectively while escalating concerns as appropriate.
- Must be knowledgeable of, and be able to explain, games offered by the casino, current marketing promotions and programs.
- Provide commentaries to casino patrons according to the approved internal controls and approved ACGC Complimentary Matrix.
- Maintain players database and monitor players visits, spending and preferences, to tailor marketing campaigns (including telemarketing, email and personal invites) in an effort to encourage return visits while developing the business.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provides exceptional guest service.
GAMING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in casino event or promotion planning.
- Minimum two years applicable knowledge of casino games (Slots and Table Games), telemarketing and casino patron sales techniques sale techniques.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, be computer literate, have the ability to work with all departments, and have excellent customer relation skills.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
- Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or therwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.