Sincere service is a staple of our brand-new Hyatt Place Chicago O’Hare Airport hotel. We aim to make our hospitality felt the second you step through our front doors, with friendly faces behind the Gallery Host Desk, convenient business amenities, and perfectly located to the airport near many suburbs north of Chicago. We’ll make you feel right at home, because there’s so many things to do, near the Chicago O’Hare airport, Financial district, and the Loop area.
What Guests Love:
- Convenient Location: This is the best way to access the Financial District, but business guests will especially love our economical location next to the Rosemont Convention Center
- Comfy rooms with Cozy Corner: Many of our rooms offer bright spaces with separate living and sleeping areas as well as our Cozy Corner sectional sofa-sleeper
- Amenities galore: Start your day with free breakfast, then enjoy freshly prepared favorites on your time. Take advantage of our free Wi-Fi, StayFit Gym, business center, indoor pool and 24/7 Gallery Menu
- Good for business and leisure: Liven up your schedule with events at Allstate Arena, another awesome option in addition to LEGOLAND® and Six Flags Great America that family and friends will appreciate
- Group-friendly spaces: Every room is spacious, and many include a separate sleeping and living area, large Hyatt Grand Beds™, and a workspace giving you everything you need to be comfortable