Graduate Hotels®, Contact Center is seeking Contact Center Specialists to join our team of hospitality enthusiasts.
Graduate Hotels creates authentic, playful spaces that connect a community's travelers, students, and locals. Through thoughtfully curated design, creative F&B and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their hometown.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences.
Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it's their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration.
- Process all reservation requests, including changes and cancellations by phone, chat messaging, fax or other channels for all properties.
- Determine callers needs through active listening and using probing questions to satisfy and sell to those needs.
- Maintains a complete knowledge of each property in order to effectively sell the hotel and its services.
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of Graduate Brand programs and initiatives.
- Must be able to speak to the brand and answer general brand questions.
- Must have the ability to handle guest service issue with proper resolution.
- Refer group and corporate leads to sales department.
- Maintain and update group blocks.
- Answer all phones calls using proper selling techniques and maintaining the utmost in professionalism while personalizing each call.
- Utilize the sales training plan to upgrade selling skills.
- Establish telephone call criteria for agents and procedures to facilitate a team that exceeds industry standards.
- Recap all reservation information and ensure that all reservation policies are communicated effectively with each reservation/call
- Communicate to hotels in a timely manner all special requests and urgent matters.
- Studies and keeps knowledgeable of all properties and their amenities.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service role or sales experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Ability to manage time well, meet imposed deadlines and be flexible
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical and managerial applications of Outlook, PMS, CRES, Microsoft Office and all other appropriate PC applications. **
- Operational knowledge of all corporate support/functions
- Able to develop and deliver effective training
Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 19 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 15 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically-integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com.