Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek redefines the mountain getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace the Rocky Mountain's finest ski resorts, snow shoe tours, golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for Supervisory duties in the Housekeeping department. This includes inspecting guest rooms, counseling and interviewing employees, resolving guest complaints, general office duties, etc. As Housekeeping Supervisor, you will:
- Use your talent for overseeing people and getting things done on time and under budget. Use your knowledge and experience to take preventive measures for the protection and comfort of guests, and the safety and security of associates and the asset.
- Enable an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of well-trained housekeepers by modeling the way, by empowering, sharing what you know, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Use your practiced eye to ensure all guest and service areas are cleaned and turndown service delivered. Take action for loss prevention, optimal health and hygiene, to ensure guest comfort and associate safety.
- Apply your talent for juggling to plan and schedule assignments and manage special requests for exceptional guest experience.
- Keep a pulse on supplies and expenses, in order to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Respond to guest requests and concerns, attending to guest needs with prompt courtesy.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience - required
- 1-2 years of employment related experience - required
- Working knowledge of housekeeping
- Prior Supervisory experience is preferred
- You must be able to communicate effectively with staff, management and guests, and a second language may be required.
- This position requires continuous movement and standing, and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds and push or pull up to 35 pounds.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun