Christiania at Vail | As a part of the Hyatt family’s collection, Destination Resorts, the Christiania at Vail is an authentic Bavarian-styled Lodge in the heart of Vail Village, featuring 22 charming rooms and suites, as well as privately owned vacation residences. This premier boutique property is truly ski-in/out from Gondola One and just steps away from world renowned restaurants & shopping. Guests looking for the comforts of home will find them here in our cozy, intimate European setting that encourages outdoor exploration and indoor relaxation
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
The budgeted wage for this position is $15.50 Actual pay will be commensurate with experience.
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Basic life insurance
- After 90 days of service, eligible colleagues may start using PTO from their earned bank. Prior to your 90 days, your PTO will reflect in your “accrued” balance
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Ski Pass
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun