Posted June 7, 2021Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Riverfront
We are looking for down to earth, friendly people who are considerate and reliable and will give our guests the freedom to be themselves but always on hand when they need us.
**This position will start out with part time hours then will increase as the seasons change**
The available shifts are 2nd shift and 3rd shift (Night Audit)
As a Guest Service Agent, you will be the face of the hotel to every guest. You will work closely with the Front Office Manager and Executive Housekeeper to ensure a positive overall guest experience. Our Guest Service Agents are professional, courteous, honest, and loyal.
• Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
• Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
• Processing all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
• Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
• Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
• Communicate parking procedures to guest/visitors and dispatch appropriate staff as needed.
• Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
• Run daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
• Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
• Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
• Balance and drop receipts according to accounting specifications.
** Must be able to work as a team or individually**
• Ideally, you will have 1+ years of experience in a customer service field.
• High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
• Hotel experience is a plus
• English Language Proficiency
• An ability to problem solve
• Computer Skills
• The gift of effectively communicating with others is very important in this role.
**HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS ARE MANDATORY**
**MUST BE WILLING TO COMPLY WITH COVID-19 REGULATIONS**
Full-time associates after completing 90 days of employment have the following benefits:
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Short term & Long-Term disability
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Personal Days
• Holiday Pay
• Travel Discounts
• Direct Deposit
Full-time associates after one year of employment have the following benefits:
• Paid Vacation Time
• 401k Retirement Plan
• And Much More....
200 Crescent Avenue
Covington, KY 41011-1002
127 Room Hotel
Whether traveling on business or pleasure, alone or with the family, the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Cincinnati Riverfront delivers smart value and modern accommodations with everything you need for a great stay. Stay confidently and safely with our industry leading IHG Way of Clean Program.2020 Trip Advisor Travelers Choice Award Winning Hotel.Location Information: Located in Covington, Kentucky, the southern side of Cincinnati, and just one mile from downtown, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Riverfront is close to everything and second to none. Our location is perfect for enjoying all that our area has to offer, from the Ark Encounter to the Cincinnati Zoo, from Newport on the Levee to the Creation Museum, from OTR to Findlay Market. Just blocks away from dining at MainStrasse Village, events at Drees Pavilion and Devou Golf Center, and the area’s best city overlook. Perfect for baseball, football, and concerts! Great American Ballpark, home of the Cincinnati Reds, and Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Cincinnati Bengals, are just across the Ohio River as is the home of the Cincinnati Cyclones, Heritage Bank Arena. Enjoy free wifi and free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, a great location, and a friendly staff.