Posted October 8, 2020Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport is located in the heart of the Westshore District. Close to major bus routes and Westshore Mall and International Plaza. Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport is currently renovating all Guest Rooms, Bar & Restaurant, Guest Public Areas and Team Member areas.
Housekeeper will be responsible for keeping rooms and public spaces clean and sanitary for guest. The Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring that guests have a clean and home away-from home experience.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future. The Hotel operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting times, and hours worked in a week.
· Stocks cart to ensure that enough cleaning needs, equipment and amenities are available to properly clean each room.
· Keep rooms stocked with clean cups, coffee supplies, towels and other bathroom items and amenities.
· Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
· Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
· Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
· Making beds and changing linen
· Vacuuming carpets.
· Observes knocking procedures upon entering a guest room.
· Completes entire housekeeping checklist.
· Reports clean rooms to supervisor for inspection.
· Reports any damages or hazards that are present in guest rooms, i.e., burned out light bulbs, broken furniture, broken lights, etc.
· Secures guest room doors upon exiting the room.
· Keeps the corridors and service area neat at all times.
· Turns in all lost and found items and all guest room keys.
· Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
· Follows safety and security procedures and rules.
· Knows department fire prevention and emergency procedures.
· Utilizes protective equipment, i.e., gloves, mask
· Reports unsafe conditions to management.
· Reports accidents, injuries, near-misses, property damage or loss to management.
· Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules.
· All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. (Specific standards outlined in team member handbook).
· Perform any related duties as requested by management.
· Assists other Housekeeping Personnel when need.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Push Heavy carts.
· Bend and reach to dust, clean and make beds
· Stand and walk for varying lengths of time, often long periods.
· Talk to many different kinds of people to give information, answer questions and provide required services.
· Visually inspect rooms for cleanliness and guest belongings that have been left behind.
· Use written communication skills to mark completed rooms on daily paperwork.
· Move fingers, arms and hands quickly and easily to perform cleaning duties.
· Lift all equipment and supplies on and off cart.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time COVID-19 considerations:
To mitigate to spread of COVID-19 All team members must partake in a two part Health Screening when scheduled to work. All Team members must take answer a CDC guidelines questionnaire and temperature checks. All team members are required to wear mask while on duty.
Embassy Suites by Hilton partners with Hilton's CleanStay Program. Hilton Clean Stay is committed to the health and safety, giving guest the confidence to stay with our properties. Guest expect to see Hilton CleanStay protocol in action when on-property, and our Team Member face covering brand standard is a critical way to keep Team Members and guest safe.
Located in the heart of the Westshore business district with great shopping in Tampa Bay, Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore is the ideal location.
Our hotel is only minutes from Tampa International Airport and downtown Tampa, FL. Whether visitors are in town to explore Busch Gardens®, soak up the sun at the beach, cheer on their favorite NHL team, or connect with the sea at the Florida Aquarium, our location is in perfect proximity to all things entertaining in Tampa Bay.
Anyone can host a meeting or event in our 9,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, or celebrate a special occasion on the 2,800 sq. ft. outdoor terrace overlooking our pool.
However guests choose to spend their time, it is always enjoyable at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore.