Posted January 14, 2021Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport
Looking for people with a passion for hospitality! Come join our winning team!
Position Summary: Performs repairs and preventative maintenance work to ensure hotel maintenance quality standards are achieved and maintained.
• Perform and document preventive maintenance program according to brand standards.
• Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times.
• Ensure that all guest rooms are rentable on a daily basis.
• Check and make repairs to plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
• Check and make repairs to electrical systems such as lighting systems, television sets and kitchen equipment.
• Perform repairs to building, furniture, bathrooms, guest rooms, etc., as needed; may perform painting tasks.
• Perform basic trouble shooting and repair of HVAC equipment.
• Ensure that all equipment is functioning properly and that preventive maintenance measures are performed to preserve the hotel and keep product quality to standard.
• Respond in a courteous manner to guest questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Respond in a timely manner to all work orders.
• Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds; push and pull 100 pounds.
• Practice safety standards at all times and be alert to hazardous conditions. Report or correct any hazardous conditions immediately.
• Must be thoroughly familiar with Employee Handbook. Employee must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the company, including but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
• Wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with the Standards of Apparance.
• Other duties as assigned, of which the employee is capable of performing.
• The Maintenance Technician will report to the Chief Engineer and should report to the General Manger or Assistant General Manager in the absence of the Chief Engineer.
• May be asked to help train other new employees at times.
• Must have a positive attitude
• High School Diploma or GED and 3+ years related experiences or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of standard practices in maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical components
• Willing to work all shifts including: weekends, holidays, evenings, and 24-hour emergency on call
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be able to access confined spaces - Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions
Conveniently located near the Piedmont Triad International Airport, Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, NC is just seconds from Interstate 40 and HWY 68. Our welcoming, all-suite hotel in Greensboro, NC, is near restaurants and shopping opportunities and offers corporate guests easy access to local companies and business parks. Enjoy thrills and spills at the Wet 'n’ Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park, attend a concert at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex and visit the International Civil Rights Center & Museum
Feel at home at this extended-stay hotel in Greensboro, NC, in a spacious, beautifully decorated studio or one bedroom suite. Stay connected with complimentary WiFi at the ergonomic work desk. Play music through the iHome dock or watch movies on the HDTV. Cook in your full kitchen, which is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. Shop at the Home2 MKT® or take advantage of our complimentary grocery delivery service. Remember to pack the leash and bowl as Home2 is your pet’s home too.
Start each day at this all-suite, Greensboro hotel, at the complimentary Inspired Table™ breakfast buffet. Swim in the indoor saline pool, energize in the contemporary fitness center or do some laundry while you work out in our combined laundry/fitness facility, Spin2Cycle. Meet friends in the comfortable Oasis lounge area or unwind on the outdoor patio which features a inviting fire pit and cooking grills.