Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
· Responsible for accurate cash transactions and processing of sportsbook wagers and payments.
*Pending PGCB approval*
Core Service Standards
· CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
· SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
· FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
· FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
· FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
· Accepts bets and parlay cards and writes tickets on all sporting events from customers in a professional and courteous manner.
· Receives sport or parlay tickets from customers and pays customers who present winning tickets and vouchers.
· Maintains and balances a till for use in issuing and redeeming tickets and vouchers.
· Maintain a neat and well-stocked window for the next shift.
· Responsible for processing transactions accurately and maintaining accurate reconciliations.
· Must be aware of all Title 31 procedures and logging.
· Must know all terms and conditions pertaining to sports wagering.
· Must be fully aware of all lines and odds in the Sports Book.
· Remain alert to any peculiar betting patterns and report such events to the Sports Book Supervisor.
· Ensures compliance with all regulatory controls of the state gaming agency.
· Promotes superior guest service.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
· Prior sports and sports betting knowledge is preferred.
· Must be able to communicate well with the public.
· Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid license as required by the State Gaming Agency for the position.
· Must have a thorough knowledge of approved Responsible Gaming Program.
· Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
· High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience in high volume cash operations.
· 24/7 operation requiring extended hours and the ability and willingness meet the applicant’s schedules when needed.
· Casino is over 100,000 square feet and requires ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency.
· Ability to stand for long periods of times without sitting or leaning.
· Use of going up and down 31 stairs multiple times per day and elevators
· 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
· Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time without sitting or leaning.
· Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
· You may occasionally work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will be a $700 million world-class hotel, gaming, dining and entertainment destination featuring 2,200 slot machines and 150+ live action table games, an upscale 200+ room hotel, a new 2,700-space parking garage, locally and nationally-recognized restaurants and live entertainment venues.
The project will be conveniently located in the heart of the Stadium District in South Philadelphia, PA, immediately proximate to Xfinity Live!, The Cordish Companies’ premier dining & entertainment district. The project will create the first comprehensive gaming, resort, entertainment and sports destination in the United States, making it a true regional destination.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.