Posted November 13, 2020One Wingate Way - Wingate Residences
Wingate Residences at Needham and One Wingate Way
Executive Chef – Needham, MA
A Career Built by Compassion & Care.
We invite you to experience a rewarding career at our luxury Assisted Living and Independent Senior Living Communities. Our residents enjoy 5-star service, state-of-the-art amenities, and the peace of mind with a full continuum of care campus. Our fine dining environment offers exceptional food with culinary ingenuity using fresh, seasonal foods that cater to our residents and their families.
We are seeking an Executive Chef with strong hospitality experience who will bring their expertise, creativity and leadership to our dynamic culinary team.
The Executive Chef oversees and directs all food procurement and production. Meeting or exceeding community food service standards at all times, adhering to budgetary requirements, and managing kitchen operations in a cost-effective manner, is expected.
• Minimum of an Associate's degree in Culinary Arts preferred.
• Minimum of three years' experience as a fine dining Executive Chef.
• Successful completion of recognized food safety course required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as ability to learn and execute Crandall menu and production systems.
• Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities.
• Supervisory and management experience preferred.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
• Ability to work flexible hours required.
• Previous experience in high-end hospitality or luxury senior living environment preferred.
For questions or to learn more about this, please contact:
Maureen Butts | Manager of Recruitment
(781) 697-7294 • email@example.com
At Wingate, we understand that at the heart of great care are great people. We're proud of the talented individuals who make Wingate a leader in senior care throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island. As a valued member of our dynamic, family-owned company, you'll bring your expertise to our assisted living programs and truly make a difference in residents' lives, each and every day.
Schedule Your Virtual Interview Today!
An equal opportunity employer.