The restaurant supervisor's main function is to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on associate satisfaction and equally the delivery of prompt, courteous, correct service for guests and members. The restaurant supervisor is accountable for sales and profit in his/her area.
NOTE: This position should be considered supervisory in nature - administrative tasks should be limited to scheduling with knowledge of the budget progress report. The restaurant supervisor should be on the floor at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Actively support the Quality Improvement Process.
• Assist in identifying and implementing a successful marketing plan for assigned outlets.
• Assume responsibility of daily operation of all assigned outlets.
• Assist in working toward positive financial results.
• Assist in ensuring that scheduling functions are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well-trained staff.
• Open and close shift in accordance with manager's checklist.
• Initiate positive and proactive guest interaction through seeking and soliciting feedback from guests.
• Train, maintain and enforce all Horseshoe Bay Resort and Crescent Hotels & Resorts service standards using use records, menus and appropriate reference materials.
• Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift.
• Handle daily associate relations (e.g., scheduling, time adjustments).
• Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests.
• Gather and implement all proper tools for running shift, (e.g., schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks).
• Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings or any other daily challenges that may arise.
• Written/verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities.
• Able to work with teams.
• Basic technical knowledge of restaurant operations.
• Demonstrated hospitality skills.
• Demonstrated strong work ethic.
• NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All employees must realize this fact and be aware that, at all times, it may be necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift, as business demands. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.