Responsible for providing excellent guest service and support on the casino floor during Promotions and Special Events. Performs all duties in accordance with regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure a maximum level of guest services and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Interact with guests, establishes rapport and answers general questions during the promotion and special event.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Promotions and Special Events in order to effectively explain to guests.
- Participate in the preparation and execution of all Promotions and Special Events including tournaments, drawings and parties.
- Make announcements using a microphone as they pertain to the Promotion.
- Work within a team to ensure that all items needed to carry out the Promotions and Special Events be in the appropriate place in a timely manner including necessary supplies and decorations.
- Ensure collateral material for Promotions and Special Events are displayed prior to and recovered at conclusion.
- Provide new ideas for on-going Promotions and Special Events.
- Prepare correspondence and reports using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Act in a professional and courteous manner and exhibit a positive, outgoing personality.
- Any other duty deemed necessary by Marketing Management.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
- At least one year of Special Events or Promotions experience.
- Strong knowledge of casino functions.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and customer service skills.
- Proficient with basic computer skills and systems which include MS Office Suite
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work independently but has the ability to work cohesively with other departments.
- Must present a professional, well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to maintain composure, think clearly, and perform well under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to respond to visual and auditory cues.
- Able to move quickly around entire property and stand for long periods of time.
- Treat all guests and co-workers with respect, honesty and courtesy.
- Able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.