Woodspring Suites Safety Attendant (Live On Site)- Part Time, Fort Mill
Part Time Non Exempt
Flexible. Friendly. Dedicated.
This is a highly responsible part time position in which the incumbent will live onsite and oversee the property after hours by making rounds through the evening, responding to guest's needs, and acting as manager on duty. You will assure operations are according to standards.
Performance based culture… We work hard and we play hard - respecting the balance between personal life and work life. We offer equal opportunity and advancement based on merit - operating with a small efficient team of hospitality professionals.
Compensation: This is an hourly position that includes company provided studio. Property housing includes local phone service, internet, and all utilities paid.
EOE; empresa no discriminatorio
- This is a part-time position working (6) days per week for 15 to 29 hours. An example of hours: 6:00 pm to 7:00 am Monday through Friday and 2:00 pm to 7:00 am Saturday, and/or all day on Sunday.
- 27 physical inspections of the property are required per week at various times set forth by the property manager and based on the property you can be asked to complete more rounds as needed based on the demands of business. The inspection schedule includes:
- Three (3) rounds per night Monday through Friday
- Four (4) rounds on Saturday
- Eight (8) rounds on Sunday
- Incident Clock Response - The Safety Attendant responds to any type of problems or issues that occur during on-call hours. The Safety Attendant is required to clock in and out for all incidents.
- Give tours to potential guests and be able to close the sale
- Check in after-hours guests and walk-ins with or without reservations.
- Conduct a PMS system audit
- Ensure the security needs of the property and guests are met.
- Respond to requests from immediate supervisor and will follow –up
- Wash, dry and fold laundry as directed by management.
- Administration of keys.
- Know property emergency procedures.
- Familiarize yourself with area attractions and services in order to accommodate guest's needs.
- Suggest/Sell services and amenities in order to accommodate guest's needs.
- One-year experience in customer service but hotel operations preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Bi-lingual preferred; must speak English
- Excellent oral, organization and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure, with strong organizational time management skills and problem solving skills.
- Proactive and aggressive in solving problems, experienced in recognizing and taking action on opportunities and developing a strong team.
- Standing for prolonged periods
- Repetitive stair-climbing
- Kneeling and/or squatting
- Climbing ladders
- Lifting 50 lbs
- Pushing and pulling 20 lbs