Come join our family at Vacation Myrtle Beach! We have 14 ocean front properties that take pride in exceeding guest expectations while valuing our employees as our greatest asset. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join the Landmark Resort! The Landmark Resort is an ocean front property located in Myrtle Beach. Qualified candidates will also possess an eye for detail, passion for hospitality, and excellent leadership skills.
Assistant General Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Know the general operations of the different departments, be 2nd in command for the General Manager.
• Meet with various departments to ensure resort standards are met or exceeded.
• Identify major revenue and expense opportunities and possible challenges.
• Adjust inventory, department labor schedules, staff assignment based on demand etc.
• Assist in preparing the resort budget.
• Minimum 3 years of management experience.
• Minimum 8-10 years of experience in the hospitality industry. The majority of experience should be within the accommodation, building maintenance, and or food and beverage sector in a resort or hotel setting.
• Must possess knowledge of building, and facilities maintenance.
• Must possess solid communication, organizational and interpersonal skills; be approachable, perceptive and self-motivated with the ability to work harmoniously with team members.
• Must be able to communicate articulately and comprehend written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of resort environments that have homeowners and condos is preferred but not required.
Perks you can expect when working with us:
• Medical Plan
• Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Floating Holidays
• Resort Accommodation Discounts
• Workplace perks such as food/coffee and a great team atmosphere
We thrive in giving the most exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience EVER! We are excited for you to join our team! Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in E-Verify.
Landmark Resort, located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is the perfect destination for your next family vacation, corporate retreat or couple’s getaway. Conveniently situated oceanfront on the south-end of Myrtle Beach, Landmark Resort features rooms, efficiencies, suites and penthouses and is just a short drive from endless attractions, dining and show options. Those looking to stay on property for some fun during their vacation can enjoy year-round dining, newly renovated indoor and outdoor pools combined with our on-site waterpark, totaling 17 water attractions, summer activities, our nine-hole mini golf course and so much more. Golfers can take advantage of our knowledgeable on-site golf and entertainment department while groups and conferences will find peace of mind with our on-site catering and group coordinators who can assist with planning the perfect Myrtle Beach event within our 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. Come see why Landmark Resort is such a well-known vacation destination among generations of Myrtle Beach visitors.