Why you want to work with us:
RevPAR Companies is one of the top privately owned and rapidly growing hotel development/management company's with opportunities for advancement for highly motivated, knowledgeable, and talented individuals.
The Ideal Candidate for the Position:
The ideal candidate for General Manager is "hands on" with an established and consistent track record of high performance in RevPAR index, margin, and guest satisfaction improvement. They will thrive in an environment of autonomy and will run the hotel as if it their own business.
The GM will lead the property and train the staff in the day to day operations of the Front Desk, Guest Services, Housekeeping, and Food & Beverage. The GM will also motivate the team to accomplish financial and operational goals set by RevPAR Companies for the success of the hotel.
- Candidates must have at least 6+ years of Hotel Manager experience in Mid to Upper Scale Hotels. Prefer General Manager experience.
- Must have an extended and reliable job history and strong leadership skills.
- Excellent Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, organizational, and Management skills are required.
- Must provide effective leadership to team members.
- Must have experience in most, if not all aspects of a hotel.
- Assisting in Sales when required.
- Must be personable.
- Must be able to fill any role if needed.
- Candidates must present a professional appearance and friendly attitude.
- Must have team building effectiveness, and great organizational skills.
- Must have a history of exceeding revenue and guest expectations, along with great budgetary, forecasting, and cost control experience.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelors or higher degree in hospitality/hotel, business management, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must have strong computer and mathematic skills.