- Install, repair and maintain CCTV equipment.
- Repair and maintain access control equipment.
- Install, relocate, and remove surveillance related equipment to maintain to assure appropriate property wide camera coverage and compliance with internal controls and gaming regulations.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and records in order to comply with state and internal regulations.
- Maintain an inventory of CCTV equipment.
- Work with Purchasing to select products and equipment and obtain bids from vendors.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) year Electronic Degree is preferred or equivalent experience in CCTV, electrical maintenance and repair.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience with installation, repair, maintenance, and trouble-shooting of CCTV digital equipment.
- Must be able to successfully complete and maintain the background check and licensing process, required by the Delaware Lottery during employment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime.
- Knowledge of analog and IP cameras.
- Knowledge of Basic Networking, Windows XP/vista/7, and Microsoft Office Suites.
- Ability to use hand tools and electronic testing devices.
- Experience using lifts and ladders.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (i.e. technical statements)
- Ability to read simple instructions, schematic diagrams and blue prints.
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic systems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Act with discretion and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with co-workers and management is mandatory.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel and twist.
- Excellent hearing and vision.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk up and down stairs frequently, and work in a confined space for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate surveillance equipment and other related equipment.
- Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder to service equipment.
Delaware Park offers team members a full benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a matching 401K plan, paid time off, team member referral program, and more!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.