The Surveillance Officer conducts surveillance through the CCTV system utilizing the necessary equipment to observe, report and record procedural violations and unusual activities.
- Responds to calls requesting the need for surveillance coverage.
- Communicates violations in a timely manner to appropriate supervisory personnel and follows up with accurate and detailed documentation.
- Prepares additional reports when applicable.
- Conducts tape reviews as assigned; changes tapes as required.
- Documents equipment malfunctions.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient operation of procedures within designated department.
- Communicate (both written and verbal) with and promote positive team member and guest relations.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when working with other team members and/or guests.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year experience in casino surveillance required, with knowledge of Table Games & Poker procedures preferred.
- Must be able to successfully complete and maintain the background check and licensing process, required by the Delaware Lottery during employment.
- Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/20.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Act with discretion and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Must be able to sit for at least a full eight (8)-hour shift.
- Ability to bend, reach, pull, push, kneel, squat and grasp as needed.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in station assignments with limited space, high volumes, diverse clientele, minimal and/or bright lighting and variation of climate control.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with co-workers and management is mandatory.
Delaware Park offers team members a full benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a matching 401K plan, paid time off, team member referral program, and more!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.