NEW HOTEL OPENING SOON! The NEW TownePlace Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown is managed by Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. We are a leading franchisee of Hyatt, Marriott, and Hilton brands, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity. We embrace management values that include a “Whatever It Takes” attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS & CONDUCTING OPEN INTERVIEWS DAILY
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
629 Russell Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all public and back of the house areas of the hotel; entrances, including glass doors, windows; Men’s and Ladies Rest Rooms; etc. Also, to perform other miscellaneous jobs as requested by department manager. Maintenance and cleanliness of all equipment used. Also, to be hospitable to our guest and to other associates.
- Responsible for the cleaning of carpets, organization and stocking of store rooms and linen closets
- May assist the Maintenance Manager when needed
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting
- Assist other associates to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Report missing hotel property and damages to hotel areas to manager
- 6 + months of prior cleaning experience preferred
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must be physically fit and have the ability to bend, stoop and lift
- Must be reliable; willing to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with guest
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be 18 years or older
Benefits Offered to Full Time Associates:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Basic Life Insurance with Health
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401 k Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Travel Discounts
- And Much Much More….