Join our management team, today!
Come join our family at Vacation Myrtle Beach! We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join our team at Crown Reef Resort. The Crown Reef Resort is an ocean front property located in Myrtle Beach. Qualified candidates will also possess an eye for detail, passion for hospitality, and a desire to exceed every guest’s expectation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees making sure they adhere to resort policies and procedures
- Direct and oversee all resort operations during the evening shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
- Act as manager on duty for the resort in the absence of the Assistant General Manager or General Manager with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Welcome our guests to the resort in a friendly and helpful manner and ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy throughout the evening shift
- Work closely with multiple departments to improve guest services and foster cross departmental communication.
- Know the general operations of the different departments
- Help manage all safety and loss prevention functions of the resort including but not limited to employee and guest incident reporting as it arises
- Maintaining visibility to resort employees to assist with employee relations as needed
- Strong administrative and computer skills are required
- Enthusiasm & passion for customer service
- Must possess good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, be outgoing, perceptive and self-motivated with the ability to work harmoniously with varying personalities
- Must be able to communicate articulately and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Hospitality Experience preferred
- IQware experience preferred
- Previous management or supervisor experience preferred
- Previous cash handling experience
- Time management skills
- Flexible Schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
Perks you can expect when working with us:
- Medical Plan
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and Life Insurance Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Floating Holidays
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
We are experts in giving the most exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience EVER! We are excited for you to join our team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in E-Verify.
There is only one Crown Reef Resort - featuring the finest accommodations, amenities, and service on the Grand Strand!
Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark is a south Myrtle Beach resort featuring more than 500 rooms, a large conference center, indoor and outdoor water amenities, on-site dining, and so much more. Popular with families, couples, groups and wedding parties, Crown Reef Resort has something for everyone.
Pool Bar and Grill: While you are enjoying a day by the pool, stop by the seasonal pool bar and grill for a cool refreshing drink or a made-to-order burger.
Loco Gecko Beach Shak: Now open, Loco Gecko Beach Shak features both indoor seating as well as an outdoor oceanfront patio. This restaurant serves up lunch and dinner and offers such items as pizza, burgers, salads, kids’ options and more!
Grab n’ Go Grill and Coffee Bar: The Grab n’ Go Grill and Coffee Bar is located at the oceanfront Town Center amenity area of Crown Reef. Serving up fresh-brewed coffee and grab and go items such as muffins, bagels and all-day grill options, this coffee bar is open for the early morning crowd and beyond.
Swirl Ice Cream and Sweet Shop: The Swirl Ice Cream and Sweet Shop is just steps away from the other in-site dining options at Crown Reef. Great for kids and adults looking to cool down on a hot summer day, this shop features both ice cream and candy options.