The Hyatt Place Anchorage-Midtown is looking for a customer service driven team oriented Front Desk Agent to join our team.
At Hyatt Place, our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we engage with others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences.
Our Front Desk Agent / Guest Host greet our guests upon arrival with a genuine smile and warm welcome, giving guests that important first and lasting impression.
· Delivering exceptional guest service, problem-solving and ensuring guest satisfaction
· Perform check-in and check-out transactions for guests, utilizing computer and cash handling skills
· Provide service at the bar for espresso & alcoholic beverages, as well as helping prepare food in the kitchen when needed
Must be 21 or older and is able to acquire a Taps card to serve alcohol. We will Provide the training.
· Set up and service meetings as needed
· Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Must have the ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
· Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
· Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced position with constant guest interaction
· Must be able to multi-task
· Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
· Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
Hyatt Place Anchorage-Midtown provides a welcomed retreat from a busy day exploring Flattop Mountain and other natural trails. Or flock to must-visit spots like Denali National Park or Chugach State Park.
Many of our rooms include a Cozy Corner with sofa-sleeper so you can get comfortable with plenty of space to unwind after a busy day of hiking or sightseeing. Need more space? Opt for a one-bedroom suite with a separate living area.
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more. Get your caffeine fix in the a.m., or sip a cocktail at the bar in the p.m.