As a Night Auditor, you will be the face of the hotel to every guest. You will work closely with the Front Office Manager and Executive Housekeeper to ensure a positive overall guest experience. Our Agents are professional, courteous, honest, and loyal.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Processing all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Communicate parking procedures to guest/visitors and dispatch appropriate staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
- Balance and drop receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Light cleaning
- Ideally, you will have 1+ years of experience in a customer service field.
- High school diploma/G.E.D equivalent
- Hilton hotel experience preferred
- English Language Proficiency
- An ability to problem solve
- Computer Skills
- The gift of effectively communicating with others is very important in this role.
- Health, Dental & Vision
- STD, LTD, Voluntary Life
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations, Holiday Pay and Personal Days
- Jury Duty and Funeral Pay
- Travel Discounts
- And Much Much More!
- Local Candidates Preferred!
- EOE/Drug Free Workplace