Posted January 4, 2021Courtyard by Marriott Albuquerque
JOB OVERVIEW: To clean and stock guest rooms to ensure Crescent’s high standards of cleanliness.
REPORTS TO: Executive Housekeeper
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
2. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
3. Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
4. Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
5. Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
6. Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
7. Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment. Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The newly renovated Courtyard Albuquerque delivers a comfortable, relaxing hotel experience in the heart of the city's Journal Center Business Park. Our design and décor reflects Albuquerque's South-Western flare and our Native American heritage. Our comfortable rooms offer everything busy travelers need during their New Mexico stay. Spacious accommodations offer private open-air balconies, free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs, and pillowtop mattresses. Relax and unwind at our beautifully landscaped courtyard or at our indoor pool and whirlpool, or enjoy a bite at the Bistro restaurant. If you're planning an event in North Albuquerque, you can take advantage of our 4,000 square feet of venue space; we also host outdoor events in our courtyard, or in the covered patio.