At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
• Responsible for maintaining the center equipment under the direction of the ROM and/or Bowling Supervisor.
• Assists in maintaining pinspotters/setters, automatic scoring equipment, lanes, building and all other bowling center equipment at the highest level of operating proficiency.
• Maintaining and replenishing correct parts inventory by recording machine repairs and parts used
• Follows established Preventive maintenance program
• Maintains a clean work area
• Will maintain a safe working environment
• Must follow Lock-Out/Tag-Out functions on all safety sensitive equipment.
• Will not allow Non-train personal on or around safety sensitive equipment.
• Abides by the Machine Area Safety Procedures and Standards of Operation
• Follows and ensures that Policies and Procedures of the Bowling property and Casino Operation are followed.
• Ensures compliance with Tribal, State, Federal regulations.
• Ensures control/protection of company assets.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional guest service skills are required.
• Combination of education and/or 3-5 years of related experience in bowling mechanics is required. Must be 18 years of age or older.
• AMF Pinsetter Experience is preferred.
• Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and outside business contacts.
• Proven intermediate skills in Windows, MS Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and experience with database systems. Ability to prepare reports, correspondence, charts, forms and other information and instructions.
• Knowledgeable in bowling operations preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Ability to work in a challenging environment dealing with sensitive issues and maintain confidentially with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
• Working knowledge and understanding of MSDS, OSHA requirements, and biohazard clean up and disposal.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B gaming license with the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and the State of Washington.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 75 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement with the ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.