Our LAKE GEORGE COURTYARD by MARRIOTT seeks an experienced hotel professional to join our growing company!
* Experience managing multiple hotel departments required. Housekeeping leadership experience required. Basic hotel accounting experience preferred.
* Support hotel GM in overall operations of the hotel.
* Assist hotel GM, DOS and Revenue Manager in developing and communicating selling strategies, utilizing hotel inventory control and forecasting tools.
* Ensure staffing levels are appropriate to exceed guest expectations. Create and implement associate training and incentive programs.
* Create a positive guest experience to drive GSS and exceed overall guest satisfaction.
* Hire, train and create positive experience for associates.
* Assist hotel GM in developing hotel budget and capital expenditure plans.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be approachable, motivational, engaging and a positive personality.
* Demonstrated skill to multi-task, follow through and re-prioritize to meet deadlines.
* Able to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings, weekends and Holidays.
Located in upstate New York, our hotel features a beautiful mountain view of the Adirondack region. During a stay, travelers can visit a series of popular attractions including the thrill rides of Six Flags® Great Escape or the snowy slopes of Gore Mountain Ski Center. After an adventure, guests can retire to our rooms and suites boasting a welcoming ambiance created by our stylish decor and plush beds that inspire a good night's sleep. We offer complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, wall-mounted TVs and breathtaking views are also featured in our accommodations. Home to flavorful American cuisine, Peak 365 is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast and dinner. Guests can maintain their workout routine while at our hotel thanks to our fitness center with cardio machines, free weights and exercise balls. Our indoor pool boasts the perfect setting to take a dip or swim laps, regardless of the season.