Posted January 6, 2021Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington/Station Park
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
2. Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in mechanical or electrical systems (e.g., HVAC, plumbing) and other equipment throughout the hotel.
3. Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis.
4. Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
5. Communicate with hotel department heads to become aware of maintenance needs and ensure timely response to internal requests.
6. Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record logs.
7. Maintain the building exterior and "curb appeal" (e.g., snow removal, lawn care, painting, and gardening).
8. Maintain franchise standards and follow-up on inspection deficiencies.
9. Coordinate compliance of service contracts.
10. Implements and maintains Crescent’s preventative maintenance program.
11. Implement and maintain Crescent’s room care programs.
12. Implement and maintain Crescent’s engineering department minimum standards.
13. Assist General Manager with annual Capital Plan development.
14. Actively participate in Crescent’s Safety Plan and energy improvements.
15. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
16. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
17. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
222 North Union Avenue
Farmington, UT 84025
108 Room Extended Stay
Situated in a lively lifestyle and shopping center, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington/Station Park adds modern elegance to the suburban outskirts of Utah’s capital. Inside, expect casual comfort in a sophisticated setting. The Library has an attached outdoor deck that serves as one of our many areas for socializing and absorbing the mountain views. Outside, enjoy a wide range of activities. Our location is close to cities including Ogden, Salt Lake City, Bountiful and Layton.
Guests can start their morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more. They can get a caffeine fix in the a.m., or sip a cocktail at the bar in the p.m.