Under the direction of the Cage Operations Supervisor, the Cage Operations Support is responsible for providing excellent service to San Manuel guests, and support to departments that deal directly with Casino guests. Support areas include Paper Inventory, Ticket Redemption Unit and the Audit Team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Exchanges currency, coin, coupons, chips and monetary instruments. Completes necessary paperwork as outlined in the policies and procedures. Complies with all IRS requirements for payout.
2. Handles customer claims and reports to management when applicable. Serves as a proactive team member in the Cage Operations department. Provides prompt, friendly service to both internal and external customers.
3. Services Cash Recycler units to ensure availability for team member use. Maintains inventory of currency, coupons, and monetary instruments held in the cage. Monitors money for counterfeit currency, coins, fraudulent identification, and monetary instruments. Verifies all cages for cold box count before slot drop. Sets up cold boxes at slot machines. Removes full boxes from slot machines. Services Ticket Redemption Units to ensure availability for patron use. Maintains security of cage carts, drop keys, and access cards while on duty.
4. Ensures compliance with San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, State of California Gaming Compact, NIGC Regulations, and Tribal Internal Controls. Completes federal cash reporting requirements as per Title 31 of the Bank Secrecy Act. Must attend Title 31 training classes. Ensures control/protection of enterprise assets.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!